Saturday, May 2, 2015

Wrapping Up the MTC

As much as we did not want to attend the MTC again, we have to admit it was a wonderful experience.  We (I especially) learned so much from the role playing and we had wonderful instructors.  Sister Smith and Brother Taylor were both returned missionaries and students at BYU and wow, how powerful their teaching and testimonies were.

We had a great group of senior missionaries in our district as well - (far right) Elder and Sister Hanson, from Canada who are going to serve in Nauvoo Illinois doing restoration and visitor center; (second from right) Elder and Sister Moeller, from Arizona (former SLC mission president) going to serve in Australia as member/leader support; (far left)
Elder and Sister Hatfield, from Montreal Canada going to serve in the office.

I don't bear my testimony as much as I should, so this was a really great chance for me to dig down deep inside and validate my testimony.  May all who read this know that I am so grateful for the atonement of Jesus Christ and the plan of salvation that I chose in the pre-earth life.  I hope and pray that I can always keep my covenants to return to live with them.



These are some of the missionaries we trained with at the MTC.

No comments:

Post a Comment